Why Are Puffer Jackets So Popular?
Not only have puffer jackets been reintroduced as one of the high street’s fashion staples, but they also serve a significant purpose.
The outer material of puffer jackets is usually made of polyester with an AC coating. This coating makes them soft to the touch and giving them an attractive shine finish.
What’s more, the jackets often boast a microfleece lining, ensuring optimum insulation. Puffer jacket filling is normally measured in grams per square meter (GSM), to quantify the thickness of the fabric or wadding.
How Can You Design Your Own Padded Jacket?
- To begin, search through our Jackets category and select the appropriate style and colour.
- Decide how you would like to personalise your jacket, whether it is with a logo, name, or even an international flag.
- Choose where you would like your personalisations to be located on the garment
- Choose whether you would like your design to be printed or embroidered
- Upload any necessary artwork or images
- Click Add to Cart
- Fill in Your Contact Details
That’s it! We will review your requirements can contact you with a quote for your personalised goods!
Still struggling or want us to make life even easier?! Call freephone 0800 0190 552 for one of our experienced advisors to walk you through the entire process.